- Complete system overview
- Parameter setting for all Bender devices
- All Bender communication interfaces
- Displayed in the web browser, local software installation therefore not required
- Adaptable to individual requirements by means of function modules
Range of functions
Basic device (without function modules)
- Condition Monitor with web interface for use with Bender BMS and BCOM as well as universal measuring devices.
- Supports devices that are connected
– to the internal (max. 139 devices) or the external* BMS bus (max. 98 * 139 devices),
– via BCOM interface (refer to BCOM manual)
– via Modbus RTU or via Modbus TCP (max. 247 devices).
- Remote indication of current measured values, operation/alarm messages and parameters*.
- Gateway to Modbus TCP: Reading-out of current measured values, operation/alarm messages of addresses 1…10 of the own subsystem via Modbus TCP.
- Ethernet interface with 10/100 Mbit/s for remote access via LAN, WAN or the Internet
- Setting for internal parameters and for configuration of Bender universal measuring devices and energy meters.**
- Time synchronisation for all associated devices
- History memory (1,000 entries)
- Data loggers, freely configurable (30 * 10,000 entries)
- 50 data points from third-party devices (via Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP) can be integrated into the system.
- A virtual device with 16 channels can be created.
*) Indicating the parameters of BMS bus devices is only possible when the gateway is connected to the internal BMS bus.
**) Parameters can be set via web application and externally (via BMS/ICOM/BCOM), but not via Modbus. The parameters of associated devices can only be read; Function module C is necessary for modification of settings!
No reports can be generated – also not for your own device.
Function module A
- Assignment of individual texts for devices, channels (measuring points) and alarms.
- Device failure monitoring.
- E-mail notifications to various users in the event of alarms and system faults.
- Configuration of e-mail notifications.
- Report function* saves measured values and settings of associated devices. Saved settings can be compared to the current settings of the device. The report function is available for the gateway and for each associated Bender device.
*) Generating reports of BMS bus devices is only possible when the gateway is connected to the internal BMS bus.
Function module B
- Supports external applications (such as visualisation programs or PLCs) via the Modbus TCP protocol
- Reading-out of current measured values, operation/alarm messages of associated devices. Uniform access to all associated devices via Modbus TCP over integrated server.
- Control commands: Commands can be sent to devices by an external application (e.g. visualisation software or PLC) via Modbus TCP.
- Access via SNMP protocol (V1, V2c or V3) to alarms and measured values.
Function module C
- Fast and easy parameter setting of all devices* associated to the gateway via web browser.
- Report function** for documenting and saving settings and measured values. Saved settings can be compared to the current settings of the device. The saved settings can be reloaded into the device.***
- The report function is available for the gateway and for each associated Bender device.
*) Parameter setting of BMS bus devices is only possible when the gateway is connected
to the internal BMS bus.
**) Generating reports of BMS bus devices and loading settings from reports to BMS
bus devices is only possible when the gateway is connected to the internal BMS
***) Currently, the Silverlight web interface is still necessary for this function.
Function module D*
Fast and simple visualisation without any programming.
Device conditions, alarms or measured values can be arranged
and displayed on a background image (e.g. a room plan).
- Displaying an overview the content of which takes up more than one page. Click to jump to another view. Return to the overview page.
- Graphical presentation with the scaling of the time axis.
- System visualisation: Several gateways (COM460IP, COM465IP, COM465DP, CP700) are displayed on one website. Indication of common alarms of the devices. Clicking on a device that is being displayed will open its web user interface.
*) Currently, the Silverlight web interface is still necessary for this function.
Function module E
- 100 virtual devices with 16 channels each can be created.
Function module F
- 1,600 data points from third-party devices (via Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP) can be integrated into the system.
- Спецификация для заказа
- Condition Monitor for Bender systems
- Integrated modular gateway between Bender systems and TCP/IP enables remote access via LAN, WAN or the Internet
- Range of functions adjustable through function modules
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s) for remote access via LAN, WAN or the Internet
- Support of devices connected to the internal or external BMS bus via BCOM, Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP
Варианты COMTRAXX® COM465IP
frequency range US
|Power consumption||Application||Art. No.|
|COM465IP-230V||AC/DC 24…240 V,|
|≤ 6,5 VA/≤ 4 W||Condition Monitor with integrated gateway:|
|COM465IP-24V||DC 24 V||≤ 3 W||Condition Monitor with integrated gateway:|
|Function package A:|
Individual text messages for all devices/channels, device failure monitoring, e-mail in the event of an alarm
|Function package B:|
Modbus TCP server for max. 98 * 139 BMS nodes as well as BCOM and universal measuring devices, SNMP server
|Function package C:|
Parameter setting of BMS devices as well as BCOM and universal measuring devices
|Function package D:|
Visualisation of Bender systems, System visualisation
|Function module E:|
|Function module F:|
Integration of third-party devices
Загрузки для COMTRAXX® COM465IP